Family Photo Fundraiser
Lisa Wiltse, with Little Voice Photos, is offering specific photo days and locations for our families - parents and siblings welcome. The full/partial session fee for all photo sessions will be donated to The Tot's Spot. This is a perfect chance for you to have family photos taken before the holidays. Please help us make this fundraiser a success by booking your photo session today.
1. Fill out and submit the registration form below. An email confirmation will be sent to you with the scheduling website.
2. Pay your sitting fee by writing a check made out to The Tot's Spot. Barbara Skibitcky will be collecting the checks at school.
3. Schedule your session by using the scheduling website emailed to you in your confirmation email.
Session Fees (non-refundable): All session fees include the photographer's time and talent, editing and a private online viewing gallery with 50+ images. Please note that the session fee does not cover files, prints, or products; these must be purchased separately.
30-minute session: $75 for Tot's Spot
60-minute session: $125 for Tot's Spot
Custom Session, 30 minutes: $175 ($75 goes to Tot's Spot)
Custom Session, 60 minutes: $225 ($125 goes to Tot's Spot)
Dates & Locations: Sessions take place at Irwin Park, New Canaan Nature Center, and Waveny Park (sunset only) on the following dates.
- 9/2 & 9/3: NC Nature Center & Waveny Park sunset @ 6:30 & 7pm)
- 9/9 & 9/10: Irwin Park
- 9/16 & 9/17: NC Nature Center
- 9/23, 9/24, & 9/30: Irwin Park (Waveny Park sunset on 9/30 @ 5:30 & 6 pm)
- 10/1, 10/7, & 10/8: Irwin Park
- 10/14 & 10/15: NC Nature Center & Waveny Park sunset at 5 & 5:30pm)
- 10/21 & 10/22: Irwin Park
Custom Session: Date and time are mutually agreed upon between photographer and client for an additional $100. These can be done at locations such as your home, the beach (sunset sessions only) or a location of your choice.
- 30 or 60 minute mini sessions at location TBA. Parents and siblings welcome.
- 50 - 60+ custom edited photographs in a private online gallery.
The session fee donated to The Tot's Spot includes the photographer's time, talent, editing, and hosting in an online private gallery where you can view and purchase your photos. The session fee does not include prints, digitals; these must be purchased separately. Your online gallery will be active for 3 weeks.